In this statement we explain how we handle the personal data that we obtain through this website.
Our processing operations comply with the rules drawn up by the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This means that other parties do not provide your data to third parties without your permission.
When you log in to our website as a user, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and address information.
We use this information to:
- To enable you to use our services with your user account
- Manage your information that you publish on our websites
- Communicate with you
- Be able to meet your requests
- To be able to provide our other services
- To be able to inform you about our products and services.
- Your address details are used for invoicing our services
In addition, we use so-called "Cookies".
A cookie is a small file of data that is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
These Cookies allow us to collect anonymous information about your visits to this site and the use of our services.
A cookie is also created that remembers your user account during your visit as a user, so that you can more easily use our services.
The information we collect using cookies can in no way be traced back to a person.
This information is only used to enable us to improve our website and our services and to adapt them to your wishes.